The ability to secure the Industrial Internet is a primary concern in discussions about the IIoT. But cybersecurity historically has been the realm of IT. Securing an operational technology (OT) environment is significantly different than securing a traditional IT environment. In this Special Report, the editors of Control and Control Design present a collection of articles on OT cybersecurity to help you get up to speed on this challenging and important subject.
- Process instrumentation (Level 1) cybersecurity issues
- New standards for cybersecurity of critical infrastructure
- An interview with Homeland Security cybersecurity director Marty Edwards on avoiding security vulnerabilities when connecting to the IIoT
- 7 strategies from Homeland Security to defend ICS
- Where to start with OT cybersecurity
This Special Report is sponsored by