Panelists from ConocoPhillips, Chevron and Rice University chart past and present forces enabling their industry’s future and propose a range of possibilities for improving productivity and cutting costs in new and existing plants. This eBook includes these topics:and more. Confirm or complete the information on the right to get the ebook in your inbox immediately.
- Bright oil and gas future will rely on innovation, efficiency
- ExxonMobil makes strides to simplify, standardize its designs and solutions
- A digital foundation for the chemical, oil and gas industry
- UOP pioneering ‘optimization-as-a-service’
- Human factors engineering delivers ROI
This State of Technology Report is sponsored by Acromag, EPLAN, Krohne, MTS Systems, Newark, Pepperl+Fuchs, Schneider, Turck, and Vega Americas.